After you know what you want to sell. What does the product look like? You need to get to know your target audience. to present your product to the point Because a good target audience must be a group that has the opportunity to actually buy your product. And audience analysis also helps you avoid wasting costs.
audience analysis According to market segmentation, it can be divided into 4 types:
Demographic Segmentation i.e. age, sex, income, housing, occupation, education, family size, status, race, religion, etc.
2. Geographic segmentation. These include countries, regions, provinces, climate, provinces such as cities, rural areas, villages, etc.
3. Divided according to psychology. (Psychographic Segmentation) including lifestyle, personality, preferences, socialism, etc.
4. Divided according to behavioral science (Behavior Segmentation) i.e. frequency of use product loyalty Shopping behavior, etc.
Mr. B sells flower mask necklaces: the target audience who will buy products is female students aged 18-25 years, monthly income is 10,000 baht or more according to the provinces. big ones such as Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Nonthaburi, and Pathum Thani, who found that these groups liked Instagram for their content. And buy
products mainly through Shopee channels. They also like female bloggers. Lifestyle is very special
so Mr. B can be placed online sales strategy as follows:
1. Open the Shopee and content via the Facebook / Instagram Instagram but focuses primarily
2. The price is not too high. at the student level students can buy
3. Use celebrities to promote their products. in order to communicate And is known.
4. Shoot online advertisements, focusing on major cities such as Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, etc.
In addition to segmenting customers by market segment. We can select more specific groups of customers. Also known as Niche Market, which is suitable for certain types of products. that focuses on making profits by creating added value to products such as rare items, rare items, or collectible items, etc.